함지박 일산점, 일산 반찬, 반찬가게, 가정식, 반찬배달전문점 함지박 일산점

Moment group of elderly grandmothers stand up to a neo-Nazi's abuse

페이지 정보

작성자 Filomena Estes 댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-04-26 07:04

본문

A group of grandmothers have refused to back down to a neo-Nazi hurling vile abuse at them as they advocated for refugees.

Jimeone Roberts, 31, confronted five members of advocacy group, Grandmas for NeoDrops Erfahrungsberichte Refugees, outside of the Chirnside Park Shopping Centre in east Melbourne at 2:45pm on February 9. 

Roberts, who has since been questioned by police over the incident, filmed himself shouting and swearing at the women while making horrific racist remarks.

Footage of the shocking seven-minute encounter was shared by fellow Nazi sympathiser Thomas Sewell onto X.

Jimeoen Roberts (pictured), who has since been questioned by police over the incident, filmed the altercation which lasted more than seven minutes 

Jimeone Roberts confronted five members of Grandmas for Refugees outside of the Chirnside Park Shopping Centre in east Melbourne at 2:45pm on February 9

'What are you stupid b****es doing and how many of you are f***ing Jewish,' he shouted.

'Shut the f**k up, I don't want to hear what you've got to say.'

Roberts repeatedly called the elderly women 'b****es' and asked where their 'humanity for whites' was during the lengthy tirade.

When one woman threatened to call the police, Roberts said 'it's not illegal to call you a stupid old hag'.

'Yous are the f**king issue in this world and guess what, you're all going to die soon! People like me are the future, wake up!' he continued.

Roberts then shoved his phone into one of the women's face, whom he suspected of being Jewish, and said 'you know what's coming for your kind'.

'You're going to stand there and advocate for n****** to come into my country, rape my women and kill my people!' he said.

'F**k you, you old boomers! Call the cops, I don't give a f**k. It's not illegal to call tell you you're a stupid c***. Take photos, my name's Jim Roberts, I'm a f**king racist!'

Roberts continued on his nonsensical rant for minutes but the women held their ground and refused to let his disgusting comments rattle them.

He even went so far as to say he hoped the women would be stabbed to death or would have a heart attack that night. 

One woman left the area to call police while the other four stayed and defended their cause, refusing to engage in Roberts' behaviour with one calling him a 'b***ard'.

The women even sarcastically joked with the neo-Nazi, seemingly unbothered by his racist rant. 

Roberts also repeatedly asked what the women thought of the alleged murder of Vyleen White from Ipswich, Queensland.

The teenager charged with her alleged murder is of South Sudanese descent. 

Roberts immediately started shouting at each of the women and hurled a slew of derogatory comments at them

While on the phone to police, one woman described Roberts as being 'white, bald and hates immigrants'. 

Victoria Police confirmed they are investigating the incident.

'No one was physically injured during the incident,' a spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia.

'As part of the investigation, a 31-year-old Wonga Park man was interviewed on 22 February 2024.

'He has been released pending further enquiries.'

It's not the first time Roberts has been seen broadcasting his neo-Nazi views.

The 31-year-old has a 'black sun' tattoo on his shoulder, which is similar to that used by the SS military unit in Nazi Germany.

A pub was forced to apologise to Roberts after a bartender spat in his drink over his far-right views in August, 2022.

Roberts was also sentenced to a community corrections order after he stuck up countless anti-Semitic posters around Melbourne. 

Melbourne

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.