함지박 일산점, 일산 반찬, 반찬가게, 가정식, 반찬배달전문점 함지박 일산점

Dorit Kemsley accuses Kyle Richards of trying to 'silence' her

페이지 정보

작성자 Mamie 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-04-26 06:40

본문

Dorit Kemsley accused her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills castmate Kyle Richards of trying to 'silence' her with a 'manipulative' text hours before taping the three-part season 13 reunion last Tuesday.

On Friday, Bravo released the first seven minutes of the reunion in which the 47-year-old Beverly Beach founder showed the offending text to their mutual castmate Erika 'Jayne' Girardi while inside her trailer.

'You know there's stuff with Kyle and I that's going on and it hurts and bothers me the most. You obviously saw in the press the things where she said I exagerrated our friendship. I haven't heard from her in a couple of months,' Dorit said.

'Then, she sends me a text yesterday, basically trying to silence me. It was so manipulative, it was so calculated.'

The 52-year-old gay club siren started to scroll through the 55-year-old Halloween actress' long text and exclaimed: 'It's like a novel! What the f***!'

Dorit Kemsley (L) accused her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills castmate Kyle Richards (R) of trying to 'silence' her with a 'manipulative' text hours before taping the three-part season 13 reunion last Tuesday

maxresdefault.jpg'I don't want to lose someone else in my life over a TV show. They don't even know we are going through a hard time so I don't see the need to bring it up there,' Kyle wrote as a hint to not bring up their drama.

'I should have said something sooner but honestly haven't been strong enough. But relationships and YOU are more important to me than RHOBH and I don't feel like "bringing it" for the [reunion] at our expense - especially when we have enough battles to handle as it is.'

Kemsley (born Lemel) turned to Erika and challenged: 'How would you feel if you got this message?'

Girardi responded: 'I would feel manipulated.'

The Connecticut-born socialite was still hurt that Richards had minimized their friendship during an Amazon Live on January 9.

'This is not to be shady [but] we've only gone on one trip together as a couple that I can recall, Moe, PK, Dorit and me,' the Hollywood-born socialite said.

'We did do Vegas together, that's true, and then we've been in London at the same time, but that was just flat-out an exaggeration...It's not like, you know, my friends - we'll go to the gym, we'll work out together, we hike together - [Dorit] doesn't do that kind of stuff.'

In the previously released preview of the reunion, Dorit said to Kyle: 'You minimized our friendship into one trip [to Las Vegas]!'

On Friday, Bravo released the first seven minutes of the reunion in which the 47-year-old Beverly Beach founder (R) showed the offending text to their mutual castmate Erika 'Jayne' Girardi (L) while inside her trailer

Dorit said: 'You know there's stuff with Kyle and Turske Serijez 25c I that's going on and it hurts and bothers me the most. You obviously saw in the press the things where she said I exagerrated our friendship. I haven't heard from her in a couple of months'

The Connecticut-born socialite continued: 'Then, she sends me a text yesterday, basically trying to silence me. It was so manipulative, it was so calculated'

The 52-year-old gay club siren started to scroll through the 55-year-old Halloween actress' long text and exclaimed: 'It's like a novel! What the f***!'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.